Counter the loud crack produced from a high-powered crossbow firing with this Broadband crossbow dampener from LimbSaver, which provides excellent vibration and noise control that’s vital for stealth and accuracy. This model is for use with solid limb crossbows. Larger than the Broadband version for compound bows, this dampener designed to withstand the immense power and energy that crossbows produce. The design cuts out both vibration and noise for a smoother, less disruptive shot. Made from LimbSaver’s proprietary NAVCOM technology (Noise and Vibration Control Material), it’s designed to function over a wide band frequency range of 20 Hz – 20,000 Hz. This frequency dampening greatly reduces vibration caused from your limbs as well as unwanted noise, giving you a noticeably smoother and quieter shot. Quick and easy to install, the solid limb Broadband crossbow dampener attaches with high-grade self adhesive.
It’s durably built to be used outdoors in harsh environments. This package includes two crossbow dampeners. Using state-of-the-art technologies, LimbSaver produces highly effective noise- and vibration-dampening products for archery and firearm products, including bow stabilizers, recoil pads, rifle slings, and more. Proudly engineered and hand-made in the USA, LimbSaver products are widely used by outdoor enthusiasts, military, law enforcement, and more.
- Superior vibration and noise reduction for solid limb crossbows for a smoother, less disruptive shot
- Made from LimbSaver's proprietary vibration- and noise-dampening NAVCOM technology
- Counters the loud crack produced from a high-powered crossbow firing
- Easily attaches to solid limb crossbows with high-grade self adhesive
- Includes two Broadband crossbow dampeners; for use in all harsh weather conditions